Re: 2 more compilation error

Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:
Hello, Roland.

It seems you introduced 2 more compilation errors ;-(

I have committed your patch. Thanks for reporting.

> P.S. It becames a bad tradition...

Yes, I realized it. I will stick to provide patches that you may or may not apply to HEAD. I will not commit code changes during the next week. This is a promise and I try to keep it.

Sorry that I forgot to commit the util.c changes. My computer had been unreliable in cause of a bad memory module, which had effected some other changes. But that's no excuse for my behaviour. I am trying to become more "defensive".

Roland