Re: How to fix bugs

Hello Pavel,

On Sat, 2004-09-25 at 08:41, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> I dont think that bugfix changelog entries should be much different than
> the usual ones. If you think about it you either have new code or code
> updates (which might be a bugfix). Bug numbers are important to people who
> track bugs.

What's wrong with adding downstream bug numbers as references if the
implementer of the fix is aware of them? Or in the todo list? Don't you
think people tracking bugs read todos or changelogs? Nothing wrong with
a bit of two way traffic on such issues.

Anyway, if you don't think downstream bug numbers should be mentioned in
the todo or changelog they can at least be mentioned here on the list if
someone is aware of them.

Leonard.