Re: Last item on TODO list for mc before 4.6.1

Hello Pavel,

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 18:01, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Out popen replacement should not complain about "broken pipe".

Thanks for your explanation. One small question remains (sorry for the
nitpicking) : What about "Warnings should be shown before the viewer is
started if possible."? This broken pipe only happens because the
expanded file hasn't been fully grown when terminated. No way to catch
that before opening the viewer. I believe we can strike that remark from
the records ;) ?

Leonard.