Where to find bug reports and patches

Hi,

I added a section to HACKING listing all the sources for bug reports and patches that I know of at the moment. Please add the ones that I missed.

Where to Find Bug Reports and Patches
=====================================

There are various sources where bug reports and patches can be found.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=mc
	The primary bug tracking system for MC.

http://bugs.debian.org/mc
	The bug tracking system for Debian, a package collection mainly
	for GNU/Linux and the Hurd.

http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=mc
	Patches reported in the GNU Savannah project.

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc/mc/patches/
	The patches that are applied for the OpenBSD version of MC.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/misc/mc/files/
	The patches that are applied for the FreeBSD version of MC.

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/sysutils/mc/patches/
	The patches that are applied for the NetBSD version of MC.

http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/app-misc/mc/files/?hideattic=1
	The patches that are applied for the Gentoo Linux version of MC.

Roland