macro substitution in mc.menu (version 4.6.1-pre1)

There are macro substitution %s (%t, %u).
Let's assume we have 3 files "1", "2", "1 2" (filenames without quotes).
When we tag "1" and "2", then %s="1 2".
Wnet we choice only "1 2" then %s="1 2".
Scripts can't understand which files do user means.

It will be better if mc automatically quote filenames with spaces.

It aslo will be useful if there will be some macro substitution with not
only filenames but their absolute paths.

For example:
D=`mktemp -dt`;
ln -s %s $D;
for make directory with only tagged files (symlinks to them).

--
Konstantin Oshepkov