Re: PHP syntax

Hi,

(Tried this yesterday with a gzipped attachment. That mail is waiting for
moderator approval as it is larger than 20KB. Let's see if bzip can help
out here...)

I wrote:
> I've regenerated the function list from the PHP docs. Now my question is
> what I should do with the classes and methods. My current opinion is to
> just colour the classes as normal keywords, and use "->method" as an
> identifier for methods. This way you can see whether the method is
> actually a method (whole string including "->" coloured), or you are
> just using a keyword as a method.

Also caught the instances of '::' in the extracts from the docs and
replaced them with '->'. Attached is the result which should be alright
for now.

In the future I might extend the script to output
functions/classes/methods per function section (in which case there
could be redundancy in the method names included) and constants as well.

Please tell me of omissions so I can include them.

Leonard.