Re: edit_status () prints bad status line

> > Also, maybe it would be much better to declare a constant like
> > that:
> >
> >   static const int right _pad = 2;
> >
> > and use it to replace all occurences of '2'.
>
> I think this should wait until after the release. Not sure how much of
> the code you want to fix like this but it might be more than just one
> file.

I am speaking about new code here - changes to edit_status (). These changes
were introduced with rev. 1.33. If you look at the code you'll
see  the constant 'gap' and on the other hand you have the right padding
which is represented by 2 . Don't take me wrong - I understand that there
are many places in the code that use constructs like this already.

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++