Re: Status of FTP password hiding patches

Hello Jindrich,

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 18:20, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> I tested it and was unable to find any dialog that still shows a
> password in it.

Patch seems to work. I can't find any dialog with the password visible.
However, I do believe this also means no password is ever saved. Not
sure if this is what people want, although it is much safer this way :-)
.

There is one little issue, which is that in the active vfs list the
users home directory is started with a double slash
(user host//home/user), which is not the case in other places.

Leonard.