Re: Status of FTP password hiding patches

Hello Jindrich,

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 09:10, Jindrich Novy wrote:

> because this part is already applied, please see
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2004-October/msg00038.html

I see. I forgot to check the source as I thought none of the proposed
patches had been applied yet. Do you have commit access? Or did someone
else commit it? Lately most commits are reported back to the list if
they have been discussed here (at least pchel does so) so this is why I
hadn't noticed it had been committed.

Leonard.