Re: [PATCH]: Add support for changing drives in Cygwin - second try
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Add support for changing drives in Cygwin - second try
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:00:43 +0200
On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 12:09, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:
> > I have no cygwin, but I reviewed this patch.
> > Why you don't use glib memory manipulation functions and gettext?
> > Also it is possible to use MSG_ERROR intead of hardcoded "Error" with message().
> I'll update the patch as you suggest.
We haven't seen an updated patch yet.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev