Re: Lingering patches

Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
Hi Roland,

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 20:35, Roland Illig wrote:

I had problems with src/regex.c, because it first #defines _GNU_SOURCE and
then #includes <config.h>, which makes gcc (and maybe others) choke about
the duplicate definition.

#include <config.h>
#ifndef _GNU_SOURCE
#define _GNU_SOURCE 1
#endif

src/regex.c is the only occurrence I can find. Is the 1 in the above
example necessary? Doesn't the #define suffice (assuming we have the
AC_DEFINE in configure.ac)? Compare Jakub's mc-CVS-vcsa patch I
mentioned in this same thread.

Actually, some files in the intl/ subdirectory also #define _GNU_SOURCE.

Roland