Once again (with new arguments): repository directory uncommitted-patches

Hi,

I had some thoughts again about the "uncommitted-patches" directory that I had wished some times ago. I think I know now the main reason why I want to have it. It's a central read-write file store where someone from the project can leave a patch and someone else can later commit and delete it.

The current practice is that everyone has his own website where he published patches. In most cases someone else will finally commit them. So the committer has to tell the patch's author that the patch can be deleted from the website.

The new workflow would be: $Author adds a patch to the uncommitted-patches directory. $Reviewer applies the patch to his working copy and tests it. He can then commit the patch and delete it from the uncommitted-patches directory without having to tell $Author about it.

---- Please fill out ----
[ ] Pro:
[ ] Con:
----