mc, ftpfs wrong progress calculation of symlink with "[x] follow symlink" opt

Hi,

I will try to explain how to reconstruct situation:

cd ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/5.3-BETA7/packages/editors
then we select openoffice-*.tbz (if bigger file, than easy to see problem)
as you can see all files in ftp://ftp.../editors/ are symlinks, which
are very small, but OOo is big. Then we start copying it, but _with_
"follow symlink" option in copy dialog. "File" progress bar compute "%"
okey, but "Bytes" are calculated from symlinks, I think that is wrong
because it show in few seconds tha total proces is at 100% done, but
thats not true.

$ mc -V
GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1-pre1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish
With builtin Editor
Using included S-Lang library with termcap database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm
With support for X11 events
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support
$ dmesg | head -n 1
OpenBSD 3.6-current (GENERIC) #0: Wed Sep 29 08:20:27 CEST 2004

--
best regards
q#