Re: Couple of patches
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <andrew email zp ua>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Couple of patches
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:53:27 +0100
On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 12:21, Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:
> > > `errno' is not set if write () returns a positive value i.e.
> > > less bytes written than in the buffer.
> Well, new incarnations with random me->verrno.
Wouldn't it be better to always set a value for me->verrno if (write
(handle, buffer, n)) != n)?
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev