- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub redhat com>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: subshell.c subshell_state
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:37:53 +0100
Maybe you could enlighten us on the use of the different subshell states
that are used in subshell.c?
What is the difference between COMMAND_RUNNING and ACTIVE? A more
general introduction about what these states are supposed to achieve
would be welcome. I'm wondering whether the state ACTIVE should be kept
around, and if so for what reason.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev