Re: confirm deleting from hotlist

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 10:02:23AM +0100, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> It also introduces the "Don't ask" button. When pressed, it deletes
> actual entry and user won't be prompted for entry deletion any more so
> the 'del' key will act in the same fashion as up to now.

i don't think it makes too much sense. as far as i see, it is not
persistant. and mc does not have a track record of "don't ask again"
checkboxes anyway, afair.
you can make it consistent with non-empty directory deletion by making
it possible to select multiple entries and have an "all" button in the
confirmation dialog. but that seems to be major overkill to me.
so if you really feel that the confirmation is so annoying (ermm, how
often do you delete bookmarks?), add a separate option to the
confirmations dialog (name it generically, like "confirm low-value
delete" or something, to avoid adding more options of this type).