Re: [PATCH] Internal editor brokeness with ncurses (fwd)
- From: "Pavel Shirshov (pchel)" <me pavelsh pp ru>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- Cc: MC dev <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Internal editor brokeness with ncurses (fwd)
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:10:23 +0500
Tuesday, November 9, 2004, 7:29:46 PM, you wrote:
PT> Attached is a patch + testcase.
PT> Now about the patch. It doesn't use the screen library's routine
PT> move () to eat the excessive output, but rather doesn't generate
PT> output at all for those columns. I tested MC compiled wiht both S-Lang
PT> and ncurses on Cygwin and Linux.
Pavel mailto:me pavelsh pp ru
] [Thread Prev