Re: extfs/patchfs.in

Hello Roland,

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 09:17, Roland Illig wrote:
> this patch allows to copyout and list patches for files with leading

I'm not sure this is very useful, as I don't think diff is supposed to
generate patches with trailing dot (dot) slash in their names.

I don't think it is necessary to fix every artifact someone might think
of, at least as long as it can't cause any harm (like overflows or the
invocation of unwanted commands).

Leonard.