Re: edit_status () prints bad status line
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- Cc: MC dev <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: edit_status () prints bad status line
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:56:41 +0100
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Roland Illig wrote:
> Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > For further explanation read my email regarding the
> > internal editor + ncurses, the section which quotes
> > the `addch' manpage. Also read the printf (3) manpage
> > regarding the use of '*'.
> Might this help?
Yes, but what happened with the two trailing spaces ? I thought
they were supposed to be there.
if (fname_len + gap < w)
- printw ("%-*s ", w - (fname_len + gap), status);
+ printwstr (status, w - (fname_len + gap));
] [Thread Prev