MC tutorial found

Hi,

My name is Toby Cabot and I'm one of the GNU Project Volunteer
Coordinators.  One of the things we do is maintain the GNU task list.
One of the list items since time immemorial has been "we'd like a
tutorial introduction to the Midnight Commander file manager,"
although we've since forgotten who asked for it and why.  Anyway, we
got an email the other day that pointed us to:

http://home.worldonline.co.za/~jctrembath/mctutorial.html

This appears to be what was asked for, so unless anyone objects I
propose that we close the GNU Task List item.

Regards,
Toby