Re: sort +9

Hi Koblinger,

> In extfs/urar.in there's a "sort +9". Please replace it with "sort -k 10".
> "sort +9" does no longer work on Linux systems if you recompile coreutils
> using glibc 2.3.3 (which defines _POSIX2_VERSION in unistd.h to be 200112,
> as opposed to 2.3.2 which had 199209). I guess it doesn't work on many
> other Unices either.

That fix is in SUSE's mc-posix_options.diff and part of the patches I am
checking to see which need to be submitted to CVS.

> Ps. I extremely hate cvs so didn't bother with checking out the recent
> version. I downloaded the snapshot, which is dated 2004-03-05.

Using CVS is not that difficult. In general it is much more helpful to
*do* check whether a fix has been applied before reporting an issue.
This saves others the time to check. TIA.

Leonard.