Batch of QNX6 fixes

Hello all !

Here my and Dmitry Alexeyev's first part of patches for the QNX6:

1) named.diff - support for the "special named file" devices was added. They
are very usefull in QNX6 environment. They will be showed as pipes in mc.

2) sldisplay.diff - consists of three different chunks. First - special
backspace condition, which is not fully functional in qansi-m terminal.
Second - is reverse test for the qansi-m terminal, this strcmp call is looks
not very clear :) Third - I thinks it was an error in the selection of
Del_Bol_Str and Del_Eol_Str.

3) qpg.diff - added qpg file, which needed for the automative package
buildin under QNX6. Like a spec for the linux.

4) five.diff - added forgoten Keypad '5' key. It can be very usefull in
future. (I'm using it in QNX6 for the some special cases).