Re: New function in Left and right menu

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 02:17:31PM +0100, laci wrote:
> I think mc is a great program and everybody use it everyday, but when I
> want to make an ftp or shell link connection, i noticed that it is a bit
> hard to write down every time the machine name.

Unfortunately you have made a lot of good, but duplicate work. You
should test the Hotlist feature (Command->Directory hotlist) accesible
with the Ctrl+\ combination. You could add there paths like:
"/#ftp:user server com"

It's a shame that yet another person didn't notice this very useful
feature (of course shame on mc). It proves that this feature should be
accessible easier.

--

  _.|._ |_  _.   :  Adam Byrtek /alpha               alpha debian org
 (_|||_)| |(_|   :                                   pgp 0xB25952C0