mc vs windowmaker 0.9x.x

Hi all,

I'm using mc 4.6.1-pre1 under window maker 0.91.0, and I encounter some
strangeness around window focusing when mc calls an external program that
opens itself in a window like mplayer or xv open themselves in a window that
will not get focus/top window.

This happens only when I call mplayer or xv from within mc, whatever I call
them from the mc shell or from a mc extension menu. Sometimes the newly opened
window get the focus, sometimes not, or even sometimes when closing the newly
open window (that got focus), mc won't get the focus back.

I did not encounter this bugs w/ previous versions of wmaker and would think
at first glance that it's a WM issue, but I even wonder what could be done in
mc to make this happening, is that possible? I've reported this to the wmaker
user mailing list a few weeks ago but still no reply, so I wonder if other mc
users are facing this issue (using wmaker 0.91.0).

Regards,

--
wwp