Pre release [was Re: # (hash) in VFS listings bug?]

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 13:10, Pavel Shirshov (pchel) wrote:
>     Fixed in mc-4.6.1-pre2
>     Check http://pavelsh.pp.ru/mc/mc-4.6.1-pre2.tar.gz

Pavel Roskin just let me know he'll be back home a bit later than
expected. This means the official pre release will not be available
before Christmas. I can not say for sure when it will be available but I
hope it will be soon :) .

In the mean time pchel's pre release should be just the same thing, only
not released by the official maintainer. Please test it.

Leonard.