Re: Missing changelog entries

Hi Roland,

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 00:06, Roland Illig wrote:
> It has been me. I changed many occurences of "char *" to "const char *",
> but I'm not sure what else I did. I will have a thorough look at it
> tomorrow and either complete the ChangeLog or revert the patches.

It seems you made a start with fixing some memory leaks, g_free-ing
duplicated strings here and there. But you missed one or two in files
you touched (see thread "extfs.c extfs_internal_stat: g_free(path2)?").
Not sure what else you did.

Maybe it's a good idea to work with local copies/patches that you only
commit once they are completely fixed/finished.

Leonard.