Re: deba.in.diff

Hi Roland,

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 17:53, Roland Illig wrote:
> Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> > Changed according to suggestion from Roland.
> >
> > Also reverted the open '>', $destfile to "> $destfile". I see I left a
> > quote in the original patch :( .
> >
> > Leonard.
>
> Committed.

Hm. This code was more in "still needs discussion" phase. The removal of
the redundant code is fine, but I seriously start to doubt if the use of
map is correct...

I have rewritten deb.in.diff to create quoted equivalents of the
variables where necessary, and use the plain ones if not. I am afraid
the same should be done for deba.in.diff. Sorry if I am wasting your
time.

Leonard.