Re: rpm vfs [was: Re: Re: security fix for temp files in cvs now]
- From: pavelsh <pavelsh mail ru>
- To: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- Cc: MC Devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: rpm vfs [was: Re: Re: security fix for temp files in cvs now]
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:24:36 +0600
Wednesday, August 18, 2004, 9:23:18 PM, you wrote:
LdO> On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 01:15, pavelsh wrote:
>> Please, make single patch with all diff. And i'll review it.
LdO> Cleaned up the patch tree at http://www.ottolander.nl/mc-patches/
LdO> according to the latest developments. Added the extfs_rpm.patch to the
LdO> proposed branch. It adds INFO/OBSOLETES and INFO/LICENSE, but leaves
LdO> INFO/COPYRIGHT alone (should probably be kept around while rpm supports
LdO> the tag).
LdO> Also included in that patch is a minor fix concerning rpm upgrade (-iUvh
LdO> replaced with -Uvh).
pavelsh mailto:pavelsh mail ru
] [Thread Prev