Re: mc-CVE-CAN-2003-1023.patch

Hi Pavel,

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 22:29, pavelsh wrote:
>   mc-CVE-CAN-2003-1023.patch is obsolete in mc-4.6.1-pre
>   This error was fixed 2003-10-16  Pavel Roskin  <proski gnu org>

My mistake. Seems I actually forget to check this against CVS. If I am
correct I did check the other proposed patches, although I might have
missed some parts here and there. It got somewhat confusing on
occasions, splitting the huge patch blobs from both Red Hat and SUSE,
comparing them against one another and against CVS.

Leonard.