Re: code cleanup suggestions

Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
Hello Roland,

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 13:56, Roland Illig wrote:

Any comments? If not, I'll commit it soon.

Do you have commit access to CVS? In your last mail you said you are new
to mc development...

Yes I have. But Pavel adviced me to first discuss it here. But last night, I felt like coding a bit. You can see the result in the CVS repository. Please have a look at it. I didn't introduce new bugs intentionally, but maybe I have overlooked something.

Roland