Re: howto ignore /tmp/mc-<user>/mc<random> commands in history

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 10:54:55AM +0200, wwp wrote:
> using mc-4.6.1-pre1, I noticed that each time I run a command over a file thru
> the user menu, I will get a command more in console history like:
> /tmp/mc-wwp/mcusrzeAkyb
>
> I could not find a way to get rid of such itchy thing, but it reminds me the
> HISTCONTROL=ignoreboth I've set in my user profile, which doesn't help for
> this.
>
> Any hint?

yes, i reported this bug about a year ago. the internal commands should
be prefixed with a space.
unfortunately, pavel seems to have disappeared, so mc development is
again non-existing these days. i'd like to hear a statement from pavel,
be it "i'm back in two months" or even a call for a new maintainer.