Re: patch: C-PGUP/DN will work in GNU screen in xterm

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003, Sean King wrote:

> I wanted to get C-PGUP and C-PGDN working with screen in an xterm.
>
> I'm no C coder (mostly bash and REXX) but below's a patch for key.h and
> key.c in 4.6.0 which seems to do the trick....
>
> I hope it's OK as it stands -- but something on these lines ought to be
> in there, it seems to me.

I think it's a pretty dirty hack.  WINDOWID doesn't mean that you are
running xterm.  It may be another terminal emulator.

It would be much better if screen just emulated xterm and used TERM=xterm.
I don't know, maybe it's supported already.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin