Re: Compilation Problem

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, BlackCat Hack Palace Admin wrote:

> Hello, I tried to compile Midnight Commander under FreeBSD from ports,
> but then it compiling it writes me that gsize was previviosly declared
> and compilation stops, so what can I do to fix the problem ? thx.

You are asking in a wrong place.  Compile problems with any packages or
ports should be reported to the packagers.  Perhaps you should check if
there are any guidelines for reporting problems with FreeBSD ports.  I
think the exact version of the packages and your OS might be helpful, as
well as the exact error message.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin