Feature Requests

Hi,

i recently changed from windows to linux and therefore switched the norton
like file commander "fcw" to "mc". I really like the midnight commander,
thanks for this outstanding tool.

There are a few minor features I miss. Are the following issues on the todo
list or do I just don't know how to do it? Please take the following as
feature requests.

1) I would like to use a copy (cut) from the buildin editor to paste into
other (x-)programs. This seems not to work, at least on my SuSE 8.2 System
using console windows. Since I prefer the keyboard, selecting with the
arrow keys would be nice to.

2) It would be great to have hot keys to change the sort order of the
panels quickly.

3) Allthough I may use "C-a C-k" I would prefer "Esc Esc" to clear the
command line (maybe this is because I'm used to it).

I'm not subscribed to the list so please cc to my mail address should you
respond. Thanks.

Greetings
Heiko