Re: ruby syntax file <alpha version>

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Marco Ciampa wrote:

> file ..\*\\.(rb|RB)$ Ruby\sProgram ^#!\s\*/.\*/ruby
> include ruby.syntax

Thanks, applied!

> Please note that this is a preliminary version and any comment and
> suggestions are welcome!

Some other rules highlight numbers, but I don't really care.  I leave it
to those who actually program in Ruby.

You may want to consider brighter highlighting for function names after
"def" because there are too few other syntax elements around to make
function definitions easy to distinguish.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin