Re: [PATCH]: Locale's abbreviated month & vfs
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: Adam Byrtek / alpha <alpha student uci agh edu pl>
- Cc: GNU Midnight Commander Development team <mc-devel gnome org>, "Andrew V. Samoilov" <sav bcs zp ua>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Locale's abbreviated month & vfs
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:47:30 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Adam Byrtek / alpha wrote:
> 0) I really love those disappearing revisions in anon cvs...
I'm really sorry. I contacted the person responsible for anonymous CVS on
GNOME, and the answer was basically "it should be at most 1 day delay,
not a big deal".
Unless there are objections in the next two days, I'm going to ask the
admins of gnome.org and gnu.org to transfer the mc repository to
subversion.gnu.org. This is a pity because GNOME translators would lose
write access, but I'll enable their access to subversion.gnu.org on
> 2) Andrew's patch has broken regexp reverse search... see the usage of
> strreverse() - Andrew, please could you fix this and examine/apply
> (parts) of my patch? If something is unclear - tell me.
There is no support for "regexp reverse search", so it's quite hard to
break it :-)
> WITHOUT final newline. Now try to search 'aaa' - not found.
> Fixed in my patch (attached).
Still not good. Try searching backwards for a non-existent word. mc
hangs with 100% CPU utilization.
] [Thread Prev