Re: Mongolian midnight commander translation finished!

Hello!

> > Hi, All!  How can I add the mongolian? We have translated MC to
> > mongolian.  My CVS access is for Gnome. I think that I couldn't commit
> > it or? If yes, where is the Branch and directory. If no, how can I add
> > it. Who is the maintainer?
>
> Yes, please commit the translation to the head branch.  Don't make any
> changes in other files - I'll do it for you.  Thank you!

There are errors in your translation:

mn.po:2361: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 2
are not the same
mn.po:3296: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1
are not the same
mn.po:3301: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1
are not the same
mn.po:4280: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1
are not the same

If you need to reorder the format specifications, use "$number", like it's
done in the Turkish translation:

msgid ""
"Warning: Invalid flag %c in %s:\n"
"%s\n"
msgstr ""
"Uyarı: %2$s içindeki %1$c seçeneği geçersiz:\n"
"%3$s\n"

%2$s means "take argument 2 and print it using %s"

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin