Re: .syntax file syntax changed since 4.5.4x?

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 01:47:09PM +0100, Arpi wrote:
> Imho this thing should be cleaned up for 4.6.0, either remove numbers or
> color names or at least fix the manpage to explain what are them, instead
> of having examples using numbers and description using color names.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against fixing all you have mentioned (in
this mail and others) - but we REALLY HAVE to release 4.6.0 as fast as
we can - many people (like you before) still belive that 4.55 is the
last oficial release, that the whole gmc-thing is still there and that
mc is unmaintained and sucks.

So we should have stable 4.6.0, and then merge your patches from amc
(some of them are quite useful) or fix color handling.

Pavel, now that you resolved the Italian .po problem, are there any
problems that could slow down the 4.6.0 release?

Regards

--

  _.|._ |_  _.    : Adam Byrtek, alpha@(irc.pl|debian.org)
 (_|||_)| |(_|    : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0