Re: 4.6.0 final?

Hello!

On Sun, 19 Jan 2003, Adam Byrtek 'alpha' wrote:

> Pavel, could you tell us what is the timeline for 4.6.0 final release?
> Do you plan to release rc3? What still needs to be done in order to
> release (TODO shows only documentation/testing) and how can we help?

I think I'll release pre3 as soon as I get a chance to go through all
patches and read all e-mail sent to me and to both lists during my
vacation.

I'm concerned about the problem with generation of the Italian help file
on Solaris.  I have Solaris 8 for Intel, but it was quite a painful
experience last time I installed it.  That's probably the biggest problem
that needs to be solved.

Everything depends on how busy I'll be with my job.  I hope to release
pre3 on Monday or Tuesday, and the final release will follow one week
later if no serious bugs are found.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin