Re: Feature suggestion - syntax highlighting in the viewer

Adam Byrtek 'alpha' wrote:
I would love to have syntax highlighting in the viewer (maybe switched
on/off, like raw mode). We already have syntax files, would it be
extremely hard to integrate editor's syntax highlighting code into
the viewer?

I think I'm not skillful enough to implement this, but maybe somebody
will get inspied bt this idea - or just give me some clues how to start?

Vlad Harchev offered some years ago to implement read-only mode for built-in editor by disabling all of content changing events.

Andrew V. Samoilov