Re: cons.handler.c for FreeBSD

> If you have the list of contributors please mention
> Alexander Serkov <serkov ukrpost net>. He did most of the work.

Done.  The contributors are now listed in the AUTHORS file instead of the
manual.

I had a chance to test the code, and it works just fine.  I forgot to test
the "output lines" option (i.e. restoring just part of the text), but I'll
do it next time I boot into FreeBSD.

Now, it would be nice if mc could read keyboard modifiers on FreeBSD
console (see src/key.c) - then the console support on FreeBSD would be
even better than on Linux (because no separate cons.saver is needed).

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin