From:  [mailto: nobody gnu org]
To: dmartina excite com, noreply savannah gnu org
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:36:23 -0500
Subject: [Patch #1093] User Menu localization

Patch #1093 has been updated.

Project:
Category: None

Follow-Ups:

Date: 2003-Feb-18 01:36
By: proski

Comment:
I agree that localization of the menu needs to be taken care of, but I disagree with this approach.  Makefile.in.in comes from gettext and changes between versions.  Either we should use a documented hook, or the menu should be converted to a C file and scanned just like all other files.

For more info, visit:

http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1093&group_id=3521

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com