Re: MC bug

Hello!

> can't run MC by command: "mc". Possible is only: "/usr/bin/mc" <- it is
> running.
>
> Output is following:
> mac:~# mc -V
> subshell.c: couldn't get terminal settings: Inappropriate ioctl for device

You didn't describe what happens when mc is run without arguments.  The
message you are quoting is from the subshell.  GNU Midnight Commander
4.6.0 doesn't initialize the subshell when it's called as "mc -V".

My guess is that "mc" on your system is an alias or a shell function that
calls an older binary.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin