Fixing resolve_symlink() in ftpfs.c

Hi,

Is anyone working on teh $SUBJ ? I guess no :(
(that few-pages long code between #ifdef FIXME_LATER since ages)
I've started it today, but after many hours of grepping and patching i feel
lost. Could someone please explain the transition from bucket+dcache
(4.1.35) to me+super+dir (4.6.0) structures?
Is the directory cache (at least for the current directory, just filled in
dir_load()) accessible (searchable/readable) from ftpfs.c at all?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino