Re: one more patch to refuse

Hello!

> -Midnight Commander (c) 1995-2001 The Free Software Foundation
> +Midnight Commander (c) 1995-2003 The Free Software Foundation
>
> i wonder what will you say against it :)))

You forgot the translations :)

I have removed copyright notices from all hint files.  If anything needs
to be updated periodically, it should be either

1) done automatically or
2) checked in main/mctest or
3) listed in maint/RELEASE_PROCEDURE as a reminder for the maintainer
   doing the release.

Otherwise, it will be forgotten over and over again.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin