re: hotkeys in hotlist patch submitted

> the "Up" button does not work (nothing happens).
> i came across this just randomly, i cant remember i have used it,

It works in subgroups. BTW you can create arbitrarily large hierarchies of subdirs and navigate them using hotkeys very quickly.

> i had one problem with compilation:
> in hotlist.c:413 there is a declaration of variable inside
> a block but after statments (C++ allowes this).

I saw such code in other places so I assumed it's ok to use this. Can any of the maintainers give some guidance as to whether this is an acceptable practice or not?

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup