User menu l10n

The patches to localize the user menu have been in the repository for a while now. The idea was quite easy, so I see little risk in including them, just some time to fix Makefiles.

Reminder: We automatically make a dummy (real) C file with all messages used in the stock User menu so that it can be included in the search for localizable strings when updating .po files. In the main code just add the usual stuff _( to check for localized strings.

Including the code wouldn't mean pressing translators to have all strings localized for the release.

Regards to all. Have a nice day.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com