Re: Two more '%s' patterns missed

Quoting "Andrew V. Samoilov" <andrew email zp ua>:

> Hello,
>
> P.S. BTW waht about patches for doc/ru/mc.1.in?

I'll be on a very slow connection until January 11.  Besides, I brought my ssh
key on a USB stick, but I don't have USB here.  I hope to solve this problem
soon, but in the worst case I'll apply all patches after I return.  Please do
post patches, they are important.

Please try to set up your ssh2 key yourself and commit your patches if they are
trivial.  I know you have some problems with port 22.  I could arrange making a
proxy for you if the problem persists.

Please reply in private about access.  I'm posting here just to tell everyone
that I'm still alive and (sort of) accessible.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin