FTP inside mc

Hello,

I find the FTP interface of mc really useful and I'm willing
to develop an extension to it to support FTP profiles. Right now
its only possible to connect to a URL style address and its quite
annoying to type or search/remember some frequently used FTP sites.

I'm thinking about a interface right now and thing it should be like
this:

Menu Left/Right->Ftp Link opens: