Re: missing help file pages...

BTW, try mc->command->Active VFS list->F1. It's left too.

I rewrote the FTPfs help in the Spanish file and moved the options to the VFS options node. I find this section quite long as we are giving a lecture about cache use just to justify a single timeout option. I reduced the Spanish thing, and here is an English version if you want to take it (I didn't change it myself as it may need an American English expert filter :).

Virtual FS

(Blah, blah, OK up to...)
(for example, directory listings fetched from FTP servers or temporary uncompressed files to speed up access to compressed tar files).

This information lets us browse, going out and coming back into our VFS in a faster way. After being unused for a period of time they are freed to recover resouces. By default, this time is one minute, but it may be changed by the user.

I think this is more than enough for a single option.

*8-) David

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com